KFC is always striving hard to keep providing their customers with the best. For that, they introduced the kfclistens survey to their customers in Canada. Anyone with a receipt from the restaurant can submit their feedback and win a free popcorn chicken or strawberry cheesecake on the purchase of a fountain drink. This feedback survey is very important for KFC Canada as it helps them get in touch with their customers and know what improvements they can make. This not only helps them win the customers’ hearts but also lets them stay ahead of the market competitors. KFC was founded in 1930 as Sander’s court and cafe. The restaurant flourished and today it is one of the largest fast food chains in the entire world. There are more than 20,950 branches of KFC across the world. It is a subsidiary of Yum! Foods, based in the US. They owe all this success to their consideration for their customers and hard work to provide the best food and service at every single branch across the world. Moreover, you can also take burger king survey & get a free burger king whopper or chicken sandwich. Kfc listens survey is available online at www.kfclistens.ca where any customer with a receipt can go and submit their honest opinion about their latest restaurant experience at any KFC. Do you want to win the yummy popcorn chicken or strawberry cheesecake? If yes, then keep reading to know all about how you can win the free coupon!
Guide to KFC listens survey Canada | www.kfclistens.ca
We have listed down some short and easy steps for you to follow so you can take the kfclistens Canada easily.
- First of all, you must go to www.kfclistens.ca
- You will see an option to switch between languages.
- Choose English or French as per your convenience.
- After that, enter the store number, date and time of your visit from your KFC receipt.
- There are different layouts of receipts depending on where you are, so make sure you pick out the correct information.
- You will then be asked to enter the survey code printed on your receipt.
- Get the numbers right or you will end up wasting your chance for free food.
- Once you enter the survey, make sure you answer all the provided questions honestly according to your latest experience at any KFC branch.
- When you’re done, you can end the survey and you will be given a code for your free chicken or dessert.
- Note it down and take it with you on your next visit. All you have to do is buy a drink and you will get a popcorn chicken or a strawberry cheesecake for free!
KFC Listens.ca | Requirements and Eligibility
To enter the kfc listens survey, you must follow the given requirements.
- A receipt from any branch of KFC is a must to enter the survey as it contains the survey code.
- You also need a computer or mobile and an internet connection to connect to the KFC listens ca website.
- The receipt will only be valid for 7 days after making the purchase. After that, you will need a new receipt if you want to submit your feedback.
- You can redeem the free food coupon within 14 days of taking the survey. After that, the code will expire.
- You must be a resident of Canada to participate in the feedback survey.
- The minimum age to enter the KFC listens survey is 18 years or above.
- You can only use one receipt to take the survey once. For multiple feedback submissions, you must have multiple receipts.
- To be able to redeem the popcorn chicken or cheesecake coupon code, you must make a purchase for a drink first.
- The coupon code must be written on your original receipt if you want to redeem it.
Overview of KFClistens.ca Survey
Here is everything you need to know about the KFCListens Survey for Canada. You can also win Free Frozen Culver's Custard by completing the culvers survey.
|Survey Reward||Popcorn chicken or Kfc Cheesecake|
|Requirement||Receipt from KFC|
|Age limit||18 years or above|
|Receipt validity||7 days|
|Coupon code Validity||14 days|
|Entry Limit||Once per receipt|
KFC Canada Contact Information
- Telephone: 1-866-364-0862
- Official Website: www.kfc.ca
- Survey Website: www.kfclistens.ca
You can also submit a query or suggestion using the online feedback form at their official website.