Have you ever used the USPS service for sending mail to your friends and family? How was your experience so far? Are you fully satisfied with their service or do have any kind of suggestions? In this case, there is a platform known as the USPS customer satisfaction survey at postalexperience com pos where customers can share their candid feedback with the company. This survey is available online at postalexperience com pos and on completing this survey you can win amazing rewards in the end.
USPS is considered as amazing service whose main focus is to provide efficient services to its clients. It deals on both sides of the mail, including recipients and the senders and works in both ways to make the postal service even better.
The United States Postal Service (USPS), is also named as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency owned by the United States government in charge of providing postal service in the United States. The USPS has access to letter boxes marked “U.S. Mail” and personal letterboxes in the United States. It competes against private package delivery services, such as UPS and FedEx. Other than this you can also Win £100 Gift Card by completing Postoffice UK Survey.
Steps to Fill out postalexperience.com/pos Survey
If you want to participate in the survey at postalexperience.com/pos then follow these steps.
- First of all, open the official website and go to the official website directed at www.postalexperience.com/sb.
- You must have a receipt slip with you in order to complete the survey.
- A window will open on your screen where you have to select the desired language.
- Now click on the ‘next’ button.
- Then you have to enter the zip code written on the slip. Enter it carefully.
- Now enter the location of USPS where you made the purchase. The date is also required.
- Try to answer all the questions honestly based on your personal experience.
- At last, submit the online survey.
Requirements for USPS Survey at postalexperience/pos
Follow the below mention rules to complete USPS survey available at www.postalexperience.com/pos.
- People who are working in USPS and their family member not allowed to take part in the survey.
- Age limit must be 18 years or more.
- Legal residents of the United States is allowed to participate.
- You should have to make at least one purchase from the local post to provide survey.
- You must have a laptop, pc or mobile phone with a good internet connection.
- You must be familiar with either English or Spanish language to complete the survey.
- You must have your receipt bill of USPS otherwise you can’t participate.
About USPS Survey
|Survey Reward||Postal Holidays|
|Age limit||18 or above|
|The requirement of the purchase||Yes|
Follow all the above mention requirements and steps to complete the postalexperience com pos survey. You can also telltractorsupply survey to win $2,500 gift card.
USPS Working Hours
If you are planning to visit the USPS then you can check out the USPS timings.
- Monday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Tuesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Wednesday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Thursday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Friday – 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday – 8 AM – 6 PM ET
- Sunday – CLOSED
Contact Details USPS Customer Support
If you have any questions regarding your parcel or want to ask anything you can easily ask from the customer support team of USPS.
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
- TDD/TTY Relay: 1-800-877-8339
- Email for Technical Support: email@example.com
- Official website: www.usps.com
- Official Survey Website: https //postal experience.com/pos